to make sureLiming reducerIn addition to paying attention to the structural design of gears, shafts, bearing combinations and box bodies, consideration should be given to filling and draining the lubricating oil pool of the Liming reducer, checking the height of the oil level, processing, and disassembling. Reasonable selection and design of auxiliary parts and components such as positioning and hoisting of box cover and box seat during maintenance.
1) The inspection hole is to check the meshing of the transmission parts and to pour lubricating oil into the box. The inspection hole should be set in the proper position of the box. The inspection hole is set on the top of the upper case cover to directly investigate the gear meshing position. Usually, the cover plate of the inspection hole is fixed on the box cover with screws.
2) When the ventilator Liming reducer is working, the temperature in the box rises, the gas expands, and the pressure increases. In order to make the hot expansion air in the box freely discharged, so as to maintain the pressure balance on the surface of the box and prevent the lubricating oil from being separated along the box. For leakage in other gaps such as surface or shaft extension seals, a breather is usually installed on the top of the box.
3) The bearing cover is used to fix the axial position of the shaft system components and accept the axial load, and the bearing housing hole is closed with bearing covers at both ends. There are two types of bearing caps: flange type and embedded type. Use hexagonal bolts to fix on the box body, the bearing cover at the extension shaft is a through hole, and a sealing device is installed in it. The advantage of flanged bearing caps is that it is convenient to disassemble and adjust the bearing, but compared with embedded bearing caps, it has more parts, larger dimensions and uneven appearance.
4) Locating pin To ensure that each time the box cover is disassembled and assembled, the accuracy of the bearing seat hole manufacturing and processing is still maintained, a locating pin should be fitted on the connecting flange of the box cover and the box seat before finishing the bearing hole. Installed on the connecting flanges on both sides of the longitudinal direction of the box, the symmetrical box should be arranged symmetrically to avoid wrong installation.
5) Oil level indicator Check the oil level of the oil sump in the Liming reducer, and always keep a proper amount of oil in the oil sump. Generally, install the oil level indicator at the position of the box body that is convenient for investigation and the oil level is relatively stable.
6) When changing the oil of the oil drain plug, to drain the dirty oil and cleaning agent, an oil drain hole should be opened at the bottom of the tank seat and at the lower position of the oil pool. Normally, the oil drain hole should be blocked by a screw plug, and the oil drain plug should be used. A leak-proof gasket should be added between the joint surface and the box body.
7) In order to strengthen the sealing effect, the opening screws are usually coated with water glass or sealant on the split surface of the box body during installation. Therefore, it is often difficult to open the cover due to tight bonding during disassembly. For this reason, ~2 screw holes are often machined at the proper position of the connecting flange of the box cover, and screwed in the cylindrical or flat-end box opening screw for opening the box. Turn the box opening screw to lift the upper box cover. The small reducer also does not need the box opening screw. When opening the cover, use a screwdriver to pry the box cover off. The size of the box opening screw can be the same as the flange connecting bolt.