1. The gear box is a common gear box. It is the trend of the box structure design to change the casting structure to the welded structure. The selection of the welded structure can reduce the manufacturing cost of the gearbox and the structure is compact. Pay attention to the inspection of its welds.
2. Check the noise and abnormal sound conditions of the servo reducer during operation.
3. The temperature rise of the bearing can be checked. It can also be measured by a simple temperature measuring pen through the hand feeling method. Generally, the temperature rise of the lubricating oil should not exceed 35 degrees, and the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 40 degrees. If it is abnormal, it should be shut down for maintenance.
4. Bearing vibration inspection requires measurement at the bearing seat, which can be measured by a simple vibration measuring pen. Generally, the vibration speed is measured: axial, vertical, and horizontal three directions. Some important servo reducers have temperature and vibration online. Testing equipment, one is to record the value of each point inspection, and the other is to compare data, including historical data and data comparison of similar units, there are fluctuations and abnormal timely responses.
5. To check the oil level, there are generally oil dipsticks, transparent window oil gauges, etc. The marks on the oil dipstick indicate the size of the oil that should be added. Contaminate the lubricating oil; the oil level scale is also marked on the transparent window oil mark, which can be checked during operation and working conditions. Note that the transparent window oil mark is simple and blurred and needs to be cleaned or replaced in time.
6. The lubricating oil is white, black, turbid, etc., and the oil should be replaced in time. For the important, the large-scale servo reducer can also perform physical and chemical functions and pollution detection as needed.
7. Inspection of forced circulation cooling equipment. Generally, check the output pressure of the smooth pump station, the total flow and the flow of each smooth point. At the same time, the balance of the oil supply at each smooth point of the servo reducer is required, which can be adjusted by the valve.
8. The selection of ventilation plugs, ventilation hoods and air filters can prevent the pressure in the servo reducer from rising and prevent external dust from entering the box. It is required to regularly clean up the fouling and replace the air filter.
9. Open the inspection hole of the servo reducer regularly, and directly observe the meshing condition of the gears, such as wear on the tooth surface, whether there is pitting, abrasion, gluing, etc. The cover plate of the inspection hole is usually fixed on the box cover with screws.
10. During regular crash inspections, important gears require magnetic powder or coloring flaw detection to check their status, and all parts must be inspected.
11. When the servo reducer is noisy and oscillated during operation, it is recommended to check: bearing clearance; gear wear and meshing condition; bearing seat hole wear condition; alignment condition of input and output axes; whether the anchor bolts are loose .
12. When the servo reducer leaks, you should check: check the condition of the seal and the bearing end cover; check the wear condition of the shaft at the seal; check whether the oil level is too high; check the split surface and the tightening condition of the bearing end cover bolts.
13. When the lubricating oil of the servo reducer and the bearing temperature rise are abnormal, you should check: the condition of the lubricating oil, including viscosity, oil supply, etc.; bearing clearance.
Apr 11, 2022
Apr 06, 2022