Gear isHalberd gear reducerAs an important part of the halberd gear reducer, gears play an important role. The gears that make up the halberd gear reducer are divided into helical gears and spur gears. Why are the gears of many halberd gear reducers inclined? We can draw the following reasons by comparison.
1. Compared with spur gears, the position of the shaft of the helical halberd gear reducer is more comfortable. For example, the differential drive shaft with oblique bevel gears does not necessarily have to be on the same level as the rear axle. It is necessary if it is straight bevel gears.
2. Reduce noise. If the halberd gear reducer uses helical gears, the noise will be much lower than straight gears at the same speed. The reason is that the surface of the helical teeth of the halberd gear reducer is touched first, then transitioned to surface touch, and then to point touch. The spur gear is the touch of the line surface. The transition of the helical tooth is more lubricated. Therefore, the noise caused by the sudden change of touch is much smaller than that of a flat tooth.
3. The helical gear has a large coincidence degree, and a large number of teeth enter the mesh at the same time. Reduce impact and noise, make the transmission more stable, and can accept high-speed heavy loads.
4. During processing, avoid undercutting with fewer teeth. The corresponding gears should be small, so when the transmission ratio of the transmission pair is the same, the size of the halberd gear reducer with helical gears should be small.
5. Convenient production. The gear hobbing machine can produce a set of helical gear reducers with the same face width and different face widths on the cylindrical billet with a gear hobbing machine, which can be cut into different face widths according to customer needs in the later stage.
The transmission of spur gears has poor stability, high impact and noise. The halberd gear reducer uses helical gears to drive with a large overlap and good tooth surface touch, so the load capacity is high; helical gears have a smaller number of teeth than spur gears, so The organization is more compact and the production cost is the same as that of a spur gear. The use of helical gears in the halberd gear reducer is more reasonable and suitable for engineering practice.