The assembly of the planetary reducer and the drive roller is the key link in the production and assembly of the straightening machine. So what are the disadvantages of the assembly method of the planetary reducer and the transmission roller?
Assembly method of planetary liming reducer and drive roller shaft:
1. Hot-loading method: For the assembly with small clearance, the hot-loading method can usually be used. There is a gap of 0.04mm between the planetary Liming reducer and the transmission roller shaft, and the assembly gap does not change much. The first thing to consider is the hot-loading method. .If the shrink-fit method is used, it is easy to seal the reducer under high temperature and environment, causing serious damage, reducing its sealing performance, affecting the performance of its internal control components and the overall design of the transmission, so the shrink-fit method is not applicable.
Planetary reduction gear unit
2. Tapping method: When installing the planetary Liming reducer, the reducer is generally lifted by the hoisting method, so that the double keyway of the reducer shaft hole is aligned with the double key of the driving roller shaft, and it is not allowed to tilt. The method is to slowly put the reducer into the roller shaft. However, there is a double-key connection between the reducer hole and the driving roller shaft, and the installation length is 300 mm. Generally, transition fit is used, which is easy to cause the reducer to tilt and be knocked during hoisting and knocking. It is stuck, which brings serious difficulties to the assembly.
Disadvantages of the knock method of planetary liming reducer assembly:
1. The knocking method will damage the surface of the reducer and affect the surface quality of the reducer. In the process of assembling the reducer, the uneven impact process and the inclination of the reducer bring difficulties to the assembly.
2. The assembly of the reducer is a follow-up process, and the supporting drive roller has been assembled on the lower frame. In the process of knocking the reducer assembly, the knocking will impact the sliding plate in the straightening machine assembly, which is easy to damage the sliding plate;
3. The knocking method is a waste of time. It takes more than 4 hours for at least 4 people to work at the same time on a machine. It also consumes a lot of manpower and physical strength, which brings certain difficulties to the assembly work and greatly reduces the efficiency of assembly technology.
In order to ensure the assembly quality of the planetary liming reducer, a fixed assembly site and platform must be equipped, and professional assembly personnel are responsible for assembly.