In order to ensure the normal operation of the Liming reducer, in addition to paying attention to the structural design of the gear, shaft, bearing combination and the box body, oil filling, oil draining, oil level inspection, box cover should also be considered in the process of processing, disassembly and maintenance and hoisting. Reasonable selection and design of auxiliary components such as box seat positioning.
1) The inspection hole checks the engagement of the transmission parts and injects lubricating oil into the box. The inspection hole should be set at the appropriate position of the box. The inspection hole is located at the top of the upper box cover, and the meshing part of the gear can be directly inspected. Usually, the inspection hole The cover is fastened to the box cover with screws.
2)Liming reducerWhen working, the temperature in the box increases, the gas expands, and the pressure increases. In order to make the hot air in the box can be discharged freely, keep the pressure balance between the surface of the box and the inside, and prevent the lubricating oil from passing along other gaps such as the surface of the split box Or the shaft extension seal leaks, usually a vent hole is installed at the top of the box.
3) The bearing cover is used to fix the axial position of the shafting components and accept the axial load. The two ends of the bearing seat hole are closed by the bearing cover. There are two kinds of bearing covers: flange type and embedded type. They are fixed in the box with 6 angle bolts. On the body, the bearing cover at the outrigger shaft is a through hole, and the sealing device is installed. The advantage of the flange bearing cover is that it is convenient to disassemble and adjust the bearing, but compared with the embedded bearing cover, it has many parts, large size and uneven appearance.
4) Locating pin In order to maintain the manufacturing accuracy of the bearing seat hole every time the box cover is disassembled and assembled, before completing the bearing hole, the locating pin should be installed on the connecting flange of the box cover and the box seat. It is fixed on the box body in the longitudinal direction. On the connecting flange on the 2 side. The symmetrical box should be placed symmetrically to avoid wrong loading.
5) The oil level indicator checks the height of the oil level in the oil pool of the Liming reducer, and always maintains an appropriate amount of oil in the oil pool. The oil level indicator is generally installed in the oil tank where it is easy to investigate and the oil level is stable.
6) When the oil drain plug is changed, the dirty oil and cleaning agent should be discharged. There should be an oil drain hole at the bottom of the tank seat and the lower part of the oil pool. Under normal circumstances, the oil drain hole should be blocked with a plug. The oil drain plug and the tank body Leak-proof gaskets should be added between the joint surfaces.
7) In order to enhance the sealing effect, usually when installing, apply water glass or sealant to the unpacking screws on the splicing surface of the box, so it is often difficult to open the cover due to the tight glue during disassembly. For this reason, the box cover is usually connected Process 2 screw holes in the appropriate position of the flange, and screw in the cylindrical or flat open screws for opening the box cover. Turn the box opening screws to lift the upper box cover. Small reducers may not be equipped with box-type opening screws. When opening the box cover, use a screwdriver to pry off the box cover. The size of the box screw can be the same as the size of the flange connecting bolt.