Liming Motor is a device that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy. It uses energized coils (that is, stator windings) to generate a rotating magnetic field and act on the rotor (such as a squirrel-cage closed aluminum frame) to form a magneto-electric power rotating torque. So what are the factors that delay the service life of Liming motors?
1. The quality of Liming Motor itself is unqualified
(1) There are many manufacturers of electric motors in the country, and the quality of Liming motors produced is also uneven. In order to save materials and reduce costs, some manufacturers produce Liming motors with unacceptable winding coil cross-sections, and the insulation materials are not up to the level, which makes the Liming motors heat up during normal use, causing the insulation to quickly age, and later develops breakdown of the inter-turn insulation. Liming motor burned out.
(2) When the Liming motor is overhauled, the maintenance personnel choose low-quality copper wires or various insulating materials, which will also reduce the quality of the Liming motor overhaul. Common situations are as follows: ①The grade of insulation material is not good. ②The quality of the oil seal is poor. ③The bearing quality is unqualified. ④The dipping process is not advanced and the insulation is unqualified. ⑤The wiring of the Liming motor is not tight, the welding is not strong, and the connection section is not good.
2. The operating environment of Liming Motor does not meet the requirements
(2) The Liming motor works in a humid environment, because the downhole shower water makes the Liming motor get damp, especially the spare Liming motor in the fully mechanized mining and fully mechanized mining face, because it is not used for a long time, the insulation function will be greatly reduced after the insulation is damp. It will be grounded or short-circuited, and then the Liming motor windings will be burned out.
(3) Liming motor works in a poorly ventilated environment. Because of poor ventilation, it may be buried halfway, which will cause poor heat dissipation of the Liming motor or damage the fan blades and burn the motor.
(4) Water-cooled Liming motor The Liming motor is working in a non-cooled or semi-cooled state due to water failure or low water flow. Workers cannot find out in time, which will cause the temperature of Liming motor to quickly overrun.
3. The installation of Liming Motor does not meet the requirements
(1) When the Liming motor is connected underground, the connection is not good. Perhaps the cross-sectional area of the terminal is not large, and heat will be generated during operation, which will burn the Liming motor terminal or the inter-turn insulation in the vicinity.
(2) The coaxiality between the Liming motor and the driven equipment during installation does not meet the design requirements. Perhaps the anchor bolts are not tight, and the Liming motor oscillates during operation, causing the Liming motor bearing to receive radial load and the rotor shaft is fatigued and damaged. Maybe reduce bearing life.
Apr 11, 2022
Apr 06, 2022