The planetary liming reducer is small in size and has a complex internal structure. In order to ensure work efficiency and service life, it is necessary to develop a good habit of regular maintenance. So what should be paid attention to in the maintenance of the planetary liming reducer?
1. During the operation of the Liming reducer, the corrosive parts such as the shaft sealing ring are easy to age and wear, which ensures the smoothness and sealing of the two contact points and reduces the noise during operation. The shaft sealing ring needs to be checked and replaced regularly.
2. When the working temperature of the reducer exceeds the working temperature of the bearing, stop the machine to check, and carefully check whether the bearing, gear sleeve, disc, spacer, pin sleeve and other parts of the reducer are damaged.
3. When the Liming reducer is working normally, the eccentric bearing is subject to a large load and should be replaced in time for disassembly and maintenance.
4. When the reducer is out of the box for maintenance inspection, we must be more careful in the process of reinstallation and construction. After wiping the contact surface clean, replace the thickness with sealant and choose a suitable gasket.
5. Different types of planetary liming reducers have different internal structures, components, equipment parameters and a series of data, and internal components cannot be replaced at will during maintenance, nor can they be used together with other reducer components.
Since the appearance of the planetary reducer, many mechanical equipments have been equipped with a reducer system. But with the deepening of the application of the planetary reducer, it has gradually been used in medical equipment, instruments, automobiles, ships, weapons, aerospace and other high-tech fields. These industries have higher precision requirements for planetary liming reducers.