Low backlash worm gear reducer is a kind of transmission machinery with compact structure, large transmission ratio and self-locking function under certain conditions. It is one of the commonly used reducers.
1. Regularly check whether the installation foundation, seals, drive shaft, etc. are normal.
2. In normal use, the oil level of the lubricating oil should be checked frequently (observed through the oil window), and the high temperature of the lubricating oil should be less than 85°C. When the oil temperature rises abnormally and produces abnormal noises, it must be shut down immediately for inspection, and can be used after troubleshooting.
3. New spare parts must be used after running-in and load test.
4. Do not hammer the housing of the reducer with gravity to avoid damage.
Use inspection and replacement of low-backlash worm gear reducer lubricating oil:
1. The working environment temperature of the reducer is -40～+40℃. When the ambient temperature is lower than 0°C, the lubricating oil must be heated to above 0°C before starting or use lubricating oil with a low freezing point.
2. The first use or the new replacement of the worm pair or reduction gear pair, and the replacement of the lubricating oil after 150-400 hours of operation, and the subsequent oil change interval is less than or equal to 4000 hours.
3. Regularly check the quantity and quality of the oil, keep enough lubricating oil, and replace the oil mixed with impurities or deteriorated in time.
4. The amount of oil injection must be in accordance with the requirements. It is forbidden to mix oils of different brands, and oils with the same brand but different viscosities are allowed to be mixed.
5. Regularly check the quantity and quality of the oil, keep enough lubricating oil, and replace the oil mixed with impurities or deteriorated in time.
Reducer parts processing center available in stock: gear processing, gear motor, worm gear, stepless speed changer, gear commutator, worm gear reducer, screw lift, miniature cycloid reducer, precision planetary reducer, spiral cone Gear reducer, helical gear hardened gear reducer, reducer parts processing.
Previous: No Information