Hollow right-angle reducer: adopts involute planetary gear transmission structure, reasonable use of internal and external meshing and power splitting. Therefore, it has the characteristics of light weight, small size, beautiful appearance, wide transmission ratio range, high efficiency, stable operation, low noise and strong adaptability. Hollow right angle reducers are widely used in metallurgy, mining, construction machinery, lifting and transportation, electric power, energy, building materials, light industry, transportation and other industrial sectors.
Features of hollow right angle reducer:
1. It adopts modular design, which can be changed and combined according to customer requirements.
2. The box body is made of ductile iron, which greatly improves the rigidity and impact resistance of the box body.
3. The sun gear, planetary gear, ring gear and spiral bevel gear in the box are carburized and quenched in a controlled atmosphere to obtain a high-hardness and wear-resistant surface. After heat treatment, all teeth are ground, which reduces noise and improves the efficiency and service life of the whole machine.
4. Input mode: concentric shaft input, motor flange input, hydraulic motor input.
5. Output mode: external spline type, hollow shaft shrink disk type, internal spline type, solid shaft flat key.
6. Installation form: horizontal installation, vertical installation.
7. There are 12 types of planetary reducers, the speed ratio is 1:3-1:10000, and the transmission stage is 1-4.
Parameters of the ra series:
1. Output speed: 0.19~500 rpm.
2. Output torque: up to 118,000 Nm.
3. Motor power: 0.18-110kW.
4. Easy to install. It can cooperate with various motors or install a hollow right-angle reducer.
Output shaft: There are two types of single solid output shaft and double solid output shaft.
Keyed hollow shaft: Generally, the keyed shaft is passed through the keyed hollow shaft.
Hollow flange: The output flange can be rotated, and there is a through hole in the middle to install some air pressure pipes or signal wires.
There are two types of hollow shafts: single hollow shaft and double hollow shaft.
Tightening of the hollow shaft: The smooth solid shaft passes through the hollow tightening ring and can be locked.