1. The gear box body is a common gear box body. Changing the casting structure to a welded structure is the trend of box structure design. The selection of a welded structure can reduce the production cost of the gear box, and the structure is compact. The other is about the heavy-duty gear box. Pay attention to the inspection of its welds.
2. Check the noise and abnormal sound in the work of the servo reducer.
3. Check the bearing temperature rise. It can be measured by hand feel or simple temperature pen. It is generally judged that the temperature rise of the smooth oil should not exceed 35 degrees, and the bearing temperature rise should not exceed 40 degrees. If it is abnormal, it should be shut down for maintenance.
4. To view the bearing oscillation, it is required to measure the bearing seat, which can be measured by a simple vibration pen. Generally, the oscillation speed is measured: axial, vertical, and horizontal. Some important servo reducers have on-line temperature and oscillation detection equipment. One is to record the value of each spot check, and the other is to compare data, including historical data and comparison of data of similar units. There are fluctuations and abnormal timely responses.
5. To check the smooth oil level, there are generally oil dipsticks, transparent window oil gauges, etc. The notch on the oil dipstick indicates the scale of the smooth oil that should be added. When checking the oil level, the external dust and oil should be cleaned up to prevent contamination of the slippery oil; the oil level scale is also marked on the transparent window oil scale, which can stop, Check the working conditions, pay attention to the transparent window oil mark is simple and fuzzy, it needs to be cleaned or replaced in time.
6. The smooth oil presents the phenomenon of whitening, blackening, turbidity, etc., and the oil should be replaced in time. Regarding important, large-scale servo reducers, physical and chemical functions and pollution levels can also be tested as needed.
7. Check the forced circulation cooling equipment. Generally, check the output pressure, total flow rate and flow rate of each smooth point of the smooth pump station. At the same time, it is required that the balance of the oil supply of each smooth point of the servo reducer can be adjusted by the valve.
8. The use of vent plugs, vent hoods and air filters can prevent the pressure in the servo reduction box from rising and prevent external dust from entering the box. It is required to regularly clean up the dirt and replace the air filter.
9. Regularly open the inspection hole of the servo reducer and directly observe the meshing condition of the gear, such as tooth surface wear, pitting, scratches, gluing, etc., and the cover plate of the inspection hole is fixed on the box cover with screws.
10. During regular crash inspections, important gears are required to be inspected by means of magnetic powder or coloring flaw detection, and all parts must be inspected.
11. When the servo reducer is noisy and vibrates during work, it is recommended to check: bearing clearance; gear wear and meshing condition; bearing seat hole wear condition; input and output axis alignment condition; whether the anchor bolts are loose .
12. When the servo reducer leaks, check: check the condition of the seal and the bearing end cover; check the wear condition of the shaft at the seal; check whether the oil level is too high; check the split surface and the bolt tightening condition of the bearing end cover.
13. When the servo reducer is smooth oil and the bearing temperature rises abnormally, you should check: the smooth oil condition, including viscosity, oil supply, etc.; bearing clearance.
Apr 11, 2022
Apr 06, 2022