In order to ensure the normal operation of the Liming reducer, in addition to paying attention to the structural design of the gear, shaft, bearing combination and box body, consideration should also be given to oil filling, oil draining, oil level inspection, and box cover during processing, disassembly, maintenance, and hoisting. Reasonable selection and design of auxiliary parts such as positioning and box seat.
1) Inspection hole Check the engagement of transmission components and pour lubricating oil into the box. The inspection hole should be set in the appropriate position of the box. The inspection hole is located at the top of the upper case cover, and the meshing part of the gear can be directly inspected. Usually, the cover plate of the inspection hole is fixed on the box cover with screws.
2)Liming reducerWhen working, the temperature in the box rises, the gas expands, and the pressure increases. In order to allow the hot air in the box to be discharged freely, maintain the pressure balance between the surface and the inside of the box, and prevent the lubricating oil from leaking along other gaps such as the surface of the split box or the shaft extension seal, a vent is usually installed on the top of the box.
3) The bearing cover is used to fix the axial position of the shaft system components and accept the axial load. The two ends of the bearing seat hole are closed by the bearing cover. There are two types of bearing caps: flange type and embedded type. It is fixed on the box with hexagonal bolts, and the bearing cover at the extension shaft is a through hole to install the sealing device. The advantage of the flange bearing cover is that it is convenient to disassemble and adjust the bearing, but compared with the embedded bearing cover, it has many parts, large size and uneven appearance.
4) Locating pin In order to maintain the manufacturing accuracy of the bearing seat hole every time the box cover is disassembled and assembled, the locating pin should be installed on the connecting flange of the box cover and the box seat before the bearing hole is completed. It is fixed on the connecting flanges on both sides of the box in the longitudinal direction. Symmetrical boxes should be placed symmetrically to avoid incorrect loading.
5) The oil level indicator checks the height of the oil level in the oil sump of the Liming reducer. The oil sump always keeps an appropriate amount of oil. The oil level indicator is generally installed in a position where the oil tank is convenient for investigation and the oil level is stable.
6) When the oil drain plug is changed, the dirty oil and cleaning agent should be drained. There should be oil drain holes at the bottom of the tank base and the bottom of the oil sump. Under normal circumstances, the drain hole should be plugged with a plug. A leak-proof gasket should be added between the oil drain plug and the joint surface of the box.
7) In order to enhance the sealing effect, usually during installation, the opening screws are coated with water glass or sealant on the split surface of the box body. Therefore, it is often difficult to open the lid due to tight bonding during disassembly. For this reason, usually ~2 screw holes are processed at the appropriate position of the box cover connecting flange, and a cylindrical or flat split screw used to open the box cover is screwed in. Turn the box split screw to push up the upper box cover. Small reducers may not be equipped with box-shaped split screws. When opening the box cover, use a screwdriver to pry open the box cover. The size of the box screw can be the same as the size of the flange connection bolt.